Etsy Customers Q&A
Q: I purchased a digital item from your Etsy shop, how can I download it?
A: Digital items you’ve purchased on Etsy can be viewed and downloaded from the Purchases and Reviews section of your Etsy account.
Q: I have a question about my Etsy order, what do I do?
A: If you have questions about an item or order, please contact us directly or via the Etsy platform..
Q: How can I contact you on the Etsy platform?
To contact us on Etsy:
1. Go to Your Account (in the web browser) or go to You (inside the Etsy app).
2.Go to Purchases and Reviews.
3. Select Help With Order next to the order (on the Etsy app, tap the order, then select Help With Order). 4. Select Message Seller.
Q: I purchased one of your Canva editable files and I just finished editing it. How do I save it to my computer so I can print it?
A: Follow these steps to Save a file in Canva:
- Open the file in Canva and find the “SHARE” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the option to save or export the file, and choose the PDF format.
- This will create a PDF version of the file that you can save to your computer.
Please see the attached PDF tutorial (below) or watch our Youtube tutorial.
If you have more questions, contact us.
Please CONTACT US if you have any more questions or need help with an order.